[linux-mm-cc] Swap Compression

Anderson Briglia anderson.briglia at indt.org.br
Fri Oct 26 11:21:24 EDT 2007

Hi all,

After some background activity regarding ARM-OMAP drivers and other stuff, I'm back to CCache activities :). Ikeda, if
you have some update on those patches for ccache shrink operations, please, send me and I can test them inside an
embedded environment.

Well, I'm intending to do some performance measurements using Swap compression on a block device, for instance, using
MMC cards. I intend to use the Nitin's code as base and implement a kernel module which will do the swap operations. The
main issue I see is the swap reference of the pages since I expect to have more than one compressed page inside a block.

Please, if you have some comments, feel free to reply.

Best regards,

Anderson Briglia
INdT