[OLPC library] link from Carlo Falciola "dangerous"

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:28:06 EDT 2012

No worries Carlos,

It happens to the best of us, and you are not the only OLPC/Sugar
contributor that this has happened to in the past week.

The Internet is a scary place sometimes and these things happen.  I
wish you luck in regaining control of your identity and identifying
the source, but do not worry, IMHO, your reputation at OLPC/Sugar
remains unsullied.

cjl