[OLPC library] question about -- Re: What Sugar documentation do deployments need?

jbalcomb at laptopstolesotho.org jbalcomb at laptopstolesotho.org
Sat Jan 28 15:39:16 EST 2012

I’m not clear on this.  Do you want input from deployments about what
would be helpful only regarding Sugar documentation or also regarding
documentation about using the XO and XO activities in general?   And,
would you like input from a project that isn’t an official OLPC-supported
deployment? We use G1G1 XO-1 laptops in Lesotho.

Is the April 2012 Sprint in Boston/Cambridge open to anyone? I did a
search on the OLPC Wiki but didn't get any hits.  If it is open, where can
I find more information?

Thanks,
Janissa

Janissa Balcomb