[OLPC library] where are the existing images on flossmanuals.net

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Apr 21 09:15:05 EDT 2012

Adam Hyde got back to me in no-time:

"if images are referenced to the (now) 2 year old depreciated
old.flossmanuals.net then I dont think they are still available

other images are stored in the attachments tab which you can see here:
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/**sugar/_edit<http://booki.flossmanuals.net/sugar/_edit>
 "

I guess that makes things clearer.

Cheers,