[OLPC library] Let's get ready to rumble and review...

S Page skierpage at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:16:45 EDT 2012

I wasn't planning on ritin' in the documentation sprint, but I noticed
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Help_Activity_refresh/Chapter/Launching_Activities
was barebones compared with the TamTam chapter's section "Starting
TamTam Mini". So I got the former to a reviewable state, I guess.

The main change is the default resume behavior with the ability to
resume other journal entries and start new.  I have no XO friends :-)
, so I couldn't test or take screenshots of "Join a shared Activity
from the Neighborhood View" and "Accept an invitation by clicking the
invitation icon on the Frame."  I simply linked to the images in the
http://laptop.org/8.2.0/manual/

Edit away, or e-mail me, or talk.

I have some questions and suggestions that I'll sometime send
separately. I'm  aware how small my contribution is compared to my
mouth, it's like the school janitor opining on how teachers should be
teaching.

Cheers,
--
=S Page