[OLPC library] [support-gang] Suggested Activity Chapter Structure

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Apr 7 11:28:37 EDT 2012

Ed was kind enough to create a quick template for this latest version of
the Activity structure at the bottom of the
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Help_Activity_refresh#Suggested_Activity_Chapter_Structure
section
which people can simply copy-paste into their newly created Activity
sub-pages.

Cheers,
Christoph

e-mail: christoph at derndorfer.eu