[OLPC library] [IAEP] updating the Sugar manual for 8.4 release

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Mar 10 09:15:08 EDT 2009

My apologies. I hear "eight four" and transcribe in my head to eight dot
four, but it is point eight four. Thanks for clarifying.

Thank you Walter for signing up for chapters!

Also, Sean, thank you for the date update. Let's make our goal 3/16 instead
of 3/13. I'm delighted to get three more days.
Thanks,
Anne

--
Anne Gentle