[OLPC library] Updating Sugar documentation for release 0.84

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:01:44 EST 2009

Hi all -

Please keep us posted on ways that remote collaborators can help you guys
> with these efforts!

Thanks for helping me think through some of this, Christoph.

Are these the release notes for this release?
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Releases/Sucrose/0.83.4

Based on knowing what's updated, I'll start mapping out tasks. It appears
the Journal, Home View, and Control Panel could use some updates.

One need is for someone to go through all the screenshots in the books and
see what needs updating, maybe even just start a list of images to capture,
based on looking at the release notes. For now, you could use the Talk pages
on the chapters (rather than doing editing, quite yet.)

Also, I wanted to let you all know that the pretty PDF on FLOSS Manuals has
been updated: http://en.flossmanuals.net/publish/PDF/g1g1_2.pdf.

Thanks,
Anne