[OLPC library] Request for comments on a literacy project

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Feb 21 17:58:00 EST 2009

Carol -

Zdenek Broz has some interesting image collections and will be
interested in the database.  Gerard Meijssen will be particularly
interested in the compilation history, and has his own databases that
could be collated alongside.

You would certainly want to include 'listen and spell' (still in
development) and 'speak' (in many languages) among the activities tied
to this API.

SJ