[OLPC library] [Grassroots-l] OLPC - Parsons Collaboration

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:28:27 EDT 2009

Hello Becky,

This sounds lovely.  I would like to hear more about your ideas on
curriculum development, as I'm sure the library list would as well.
What unit are you talking about -- something for upcoming semesters?
For the summer?  There are a number of OLPCers in New York who might
be able to talk to your consortium; is that where you'd like input
from someone with deployment experience -- and are you hoping to have
someone come talk soon?

Regards,
Samuel