[OLPC library] [IAEP] Sugar Activities Library can handle content

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Apr 6 14:59:12 EDT 2009

I will make a leap and say that page is now out of data.

As long as fbreader is available for download and the content bundle
notes that additional software is needed to use the content you will
be ok.

Just a heads up that you will be the first user to upload content
bundles so be prepared to file bugs or ask questions:)

david