[OLPC library] [FM Discuss] A couple errors in FlossManuals Remix export and the Help Activity

Brian Jordan brian at laptop.org
Sat Sep 20 09:08:50 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 9:16 PM, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:
> hi,
>
> On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 14:41 -0400, Seth Woodworth wrote:
>> Whoops, I found a couple bugs in the Remix export functionality.
>>
>> When doing a remix from the FM site, it downloads the images for the
>> activity *mostly* correct.  There are two problems however:
>>
>> 1.) I've had a few images that didn't download, the image in this
>> chapter:
>> http://en.flossmanuals.net/XO/AboutOLPC
>> isn't in my export.  I haven't quite figured out if I'm missing more
>> images or which images *aren't* downloaded correctly.
>>

> ok, i will look at this in a few minutes
>
>> 2.) The HTML (and this may be bjordan's parsing and not FM's export

I did no parsing/processing of the .tar.gz from FlossManuals, just an
unzip into ./help/ and editing of style.css -- and I do hope very
little bundle-maker processing is required in the future for this
activity... and as I'm not an FM admin I can't have changed anything
that would affect any remixes you are doing (now or in the future).