[OLPC library] Sugar de + it

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Sep 9 17:29:55 EDT 2008

hi,

Ok, we have Sugar ready for translation. If you go here:

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/write

You will be in the FM translation zone. You need to register here as u
did for FM as we don't yet have the logins synchronised across the FM
sites.

So...you will see some manuals listed. Choose either Sugar_it or
Sugar_de

You will then see the chapters listed and you can choose 'translate'
next to any of the chapters and you will come to a side-by-side
translation window. You can read about how to use it here:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/XchangeTranslate

email me if you have any issues or questions.

adam