[OLPC library] Nortel LearniT animations (Seth Woodworth)

Charbax charbax at charbax.com
Mon Mar 24 03:15:07 EDT 2008

How about OLPC putting pressure of Adobe from the top, pulling Adobes ear
and putting public pressure on Adobe to release a free and open optimized
flash player for the OLPC project.

Or how about a repository package manager app in Sugar (usable even by
children) to easily install and uninstall free and non-free software in one
click. Flash, Opera, Skype, Mplayer, video games emulators all these would
be nice if they could be added in just one click without the need to use the
terminal and would be I guess needed for all these to be optimized to work
the best.

--
Charbax,
Nicolas Charbonnier