[OLPC library] Fwd: Report about Peru Deployment of the

Bob Stepno robby at stepno.com
Sun Mar 9 10:21:32 EDT 2008

(Sorry for  any duplication... sent this from a non-list-member
address the first time)

>  From: LuYu <luyufreeculture at gmail.com>
 >  Ivan,
 <snip>
 >  I recently joined the mailing list because I want to help with the
 >  dictionaries on the OLPC.  Interestingly enough, this is the first thing
 >  the teachers in Arahuay complained about....

 LuYu and Ivan and co.,

 Folks more wikified than I am probably know more about this -- is OLPC
 able to make some cached or derivative use of the Wiktionary
 Spanish-English dictionaries... and this project?

 http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Project_-_Spanish

 Maybe I'll get past "que pasa?" and "y tu mama tambien" someday myself...

 Bob / Robby
 http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Robby