[OLPC library] HealthJamSeattle

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 04:27:29 EST 2008

I'm almost positive the date *will  *be April 18-20, or extremely close to
those dates. (Seth, can you confirm?) Seth, Iain, myself, and several others
are presenting at LinuxFest Northwest in Bellingham the weekend after, and I
fly back to Boston for the Cambridge Science Festival the weekend after that
(yep, 3 hackathons in a row; the 4th weekend I'll probably sleep.) If those
dates don't work out for you, Drew, we can plan additional get-togethers in
the Seattle area around that time... ;-) (No, seriously, if you're
interested, we can.)

The stuff on the talk page is usually a very drafty, tentative discussion of
details for the main page that haven't been worked out yet, so I personally
wouldn't move it - but I've put a blurb on [[Talk:Health Jam]] to the effect
of "this is a talk page, and everything here is under discussion and may not
be final!" or somesuch. (It's not particularly well written, as it's 4:30am
and I'm starting to fade for the night - attempts to improve it would be
appreciated.)

-Mel (recovering from the aftermath of an imap inbox loss, and elbow-deep in
javascript - I don't always stay up this late)