[OLPC library] HealthJamSeattle

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 01:08:13 EST 2008

One thing I'd like to see at a HealthJam or BarCamp is a track/strand on:

What's different about the way medicine is practiced in the countries we
serve?

What impact does this have on the electronic medical record systems that
support the practice of medicine?

What will we have to do to meet these different needs?

--
Drew Einhorn