[OLPC library] Animals and Health

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:10:48 EST 2008

All,

I'd like to invite comments on and contributions to a health content
sub-project I'm interested in developing on the topic of Animals and
Health.  Please see the wiki page http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Animal_health.
I'm cross-posting to Library and Health lists, but I would prefer to see
discussion develop on the talk page
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:Animal_health as I'm working on this somewhat
asynchronously and can't always stay on top of the e-mail stream.

I've tried to lay out out the germ of this idea on the wiki page in some
detail and so I won't go into great detail here, but I think that an Animals
and Health content module could be a very useful way to bridge Health and
Biology curricula that would engage children in exploring and learning on
their own.

cjl
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Cjl