[OLPC library] many thanks

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Fri Jul 11 13:34:48 EDT 2008

Hi Adam,

As far as I know, SJ from OLPC and Mako from the Media lab are going to be
at Wikimania, sj is sj at laptop.org.

Thank you for helping organize the documentation project and working with
all of these groups.  I am still trying to set up a roadmap and document
what manual projects have existed in the past on a central page.  When this
is finished I will be explaining and posting to all of the lists involved
and inviting people to the project.  I look forward to talking to you after
wikimania.

Seth