[OLPC library] OLPC Health

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Jan 26 14:01:35 EST 2008

Erica, perhaps we could also distribute a similar rundown of how
people can contribute to HSO (if it's appropriate for child-friendly
materials to be suggested there directly).

Anna, you might post something like this to the grassroots list, which
has a number of good artists looking for interesting projects to work
on.

We can have a separate thread about whether we need [a] new mailing
list[s] for specific topics.  As long as there is enough interest,
this would be fine; I just want to limit the number of unused lists we
have and help people who want to keep up with many subjects but might
not remember to sign up to every new list that appears.

SJ