[OLPC library] wikimedia parser

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Thu Jan 3 13:11:20 EST 2008

David,

That is a great user story about your niece.  That is *exactly* the sort of
thing that I want to see out of OLPC.

I'm a fellow volunteer at OLPC, more interested in content than anything
else.  You ought to get together with SJ our content director.  It's a big
and long time wikipedian.  He could probably best tell you what's been done,
and what is yet needed.

Seth