[OLPC library] Health mailing list (was: Minutes posted, next steps)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 05:48:56 EST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008 9:23 PM, Samuel Klein <sj at laptop.org> wrote:

> arjun at laptop.org as owner.
>
> @arjun: there's certainly enough interest now.
>
> @seth : rotating meeting times each week is one way to treat different
> timezones fairly.  And organizing the "Art wanted" section of the art
> community to list topical art requests might be a good place to start with
> your illustrators.
>
> SJ

Thank you.

I hope to be able to request GIS, museum, and machine shop lists in
the near future. I talked to Donald Norman (The Design of Everyday
Things) at a lecture he gave, and he said that he will bring up the XO
in a meeting with the Exploratorium science museum people. I have
talked to other children's museums, and intend to do so again soon, as
soon as I can find out whether they will be allowed to buy XOs.

Also, can we do something to invite teachers in the laptop program
into the discussion? Perhaps in multiple languages?

And children, too.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/