[OLPC library] Minutes posted, Next steps

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 15:17:57 EST 2008

Hi all

I think that the time has come to have another mail list
And also we must have subteams teleconference, but there must be constant
communication among them.

For example the hardware development can't be unaware of the safety health
measures that are known only for  people experimented in the  subject.
(the development of a common circuit is not the same if this circuit has to
interact with humans :)).

Other concerns..

-Unify Hardware development process.

-Have more software people interested, as was talked on the teleconference.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 5:34 AM, Arjun Sarwal <arjun at laptop.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Minutes of last week's meeting have been posted, please add to them
> and correct them wherever required.
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health_meetings
>

> Also, related,
>
> What would be the next steps forward?
>

> Form subteams ?
>
> Have subteams have conference calls ?
>
> Should we go ahead with volunteer recruiting ?
>
> Do we need a new health mailing list ?
>
> Aligning vision with the initiatives ?
>
> More participation and perspectives from people in the field ?
>

> -Arjun

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
One Laptop Per Child
rafael at laptop.org