[OLPC library] Help with wiki page

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:13:10 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a giant wiki page that needs help.

It started with the .doc file of the VistA Monograph

    * opened it with Open Office
    * saved it as html
    * cleaned it up with Dave Raggett's HTML Tidy
    * converted it to MediaWiki using HTML::WikiConverter.
    * manual editing to clean out a lot of junk html. Need to redo it
with a sed script.
    * script to remove excess blank lines.

This VistA Monograph Wiki is the result. It's no wonder it has glitches.

The first thing you notice is that the Introduction appears before the
automatically
generated table of contents.

I've been wondering how to do that and now I've done it without knowing how.

I really want to move the introduction down, below (and included in)
the Table of Contents.

I want to put other stuff where the introduction is now.

I'd like to adust the size of the images when they are displayed.
But leave the large hi res images available for folks who need/want them.

Its way to big.  247KB at the moment.  I need to break it up into
smaller pieces
without breaking things.

I especially want to keep the Table of Contents intact even if
sections move to other
pages.

I don't want links into the page to break, but I can fix them if I have to.

--
Drew Einhorn