[OLPC library] New Wiki template {Trac}

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed Feb 6 13:56:44 EST 2008

Support Gangster Kate Davis has created a new {{Trac}} template for the
wiki.  This will be useful for all of you who are updating your activity
pages. *nudge* *nudge*

Greetings,

I've completed a {{Trak}} template for w.l.o. Currently this template just
nicely includes a link to d.l.o/tickets

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Template:Trac

In the near future I hope to add some sort of tag, so we can review wiki
pages that refer to a certain ticket (whether defect or enhancement), to
update the pages content.

Usage is simple:

 {{Trac|*trac ticket number*|*description*}}

Example:

{{Trac|1|Not Every Child has her own XO}} yields

 Not Every Child has her own XO (Trac #1) <http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1>

Now I just need AutoWikiBrowser for OSX, and my shikiwiki.js to work.

Googling d.l.o/ticket and edited by hand for now

-Katie