[OLPC library] Book sprint - AT update - Wednesday

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 27 18:21:06 EDT 2008

Hey everyone,

it's past midnight here so I'll have to call it a day.

Unfortunately my plans for the next few days changed so it looks like I
won't be able to participate for the rest of the sprint except for maybe
20min here or there. So for any major changes someone else would have to
take over the chapter!

Please take a look at the chapter I was working on
(http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Sugar/Personalising) and let me
know what you think.

I haven't had time to look at the other chapters today so I'm not quite
sure whether I wrote in-depth enough or not. With some aspects,
especially Power Management and Software Updates, I believe to have
covered the basics and too many things seem to be up in the air to
really nail down other details.

Anyway, it's been a fun experience, thanks to everyone for working on
this and especially Adam Hyde for answering my countless questions! ;-)

Speak soon,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer