[OLPC library] Book sprint - AT update - Monday

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 25 17:20:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm off for the day to attend some family business and thought I'd leave
you with a quick summary:

I've got a rough framework going for the "Personalising" chapter, need
to investigate tomorrow to get lots more details about power saving
options and especially software updates.

Greg, as discussed in the call, maybe you can assist me there by
pointing me to relevant resources on the wiki and the mailing-list archives.

I'm afraid I won't make it to tomorrow's call but will try to set aside
2 or 3 hours in the evening to continue on the chapter. Wednesday and
Thursday evening should work easier for me.

Have fun sprinting everyone and see you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Christoph
P.S. Adam Hyde, thanks a lot for all the support, it's much appreciated!
--
Christoph Derndorfer
co-editor, olpcnews
e-mail: christoph at olpcnews.com