[OLPC library] BookSprint setup

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Fri Aug 15 23:31:52 EDT 2008

Absolutely, I would be happy to organize that from the OLPC's office side of
things.  I just want to let you know/remind you that while I wont be at the
sprint I will be online and available by phone the entirety of the event.

I will have a nerf gun to bother designers and developers if you have *any*
questions at all that can't be solved at the event.

All the best,
~Seth