[OLPC library] [[XO roadshows]] and other [[Events]]

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Thu Aug 14 10:39:15 EDT 2008

I've migrated as many of the dates from the [[Events]] Page to the [[Xo
roadshow]] wiki page.  The new goal of the [[XO Roadshow]] page is to show
off a large number of potential events that the OLPC community might like to
take part in.  Feel free to add more events in this format, creating sub
pages linked from here when an entry becomes too large and/or the event will
have some of coordinated OLPC presence.

The [[Events]] page will stay as-is for about a day incase anyone wants to
grab the (messy) information off of it.  Afterwards I am going to use the
[[Events]] page for directly-organized OLPC Events (Jams and Workshops).

Questions, Comments, Concerns?

-S