[OLPC library] Apologies, and an opportunity.

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 23:59:32 EDT 2008

So.  As it happens, I'm caught in a budget jam -- I'm out of travel money
for the rest of the month.  Bummer.

But!  I've already set aside the time for the sprint, so I'm planning to
participate remotely.  This is an opportunity to discover whether or not
such a thing is actually useful.  :)

Which leads me to a question:

Is there a mailing list where this stuff is being discussed for the
benefit of other potential remote contributors?

--g