[OLPC library] Documentation Update

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Aug 6 18:25:54 EDT 2008

Any updates from the past week?   How is webcasting coming?

I'd like to see this discussion of chapters and flow as well -- I like the
idea of cleanly separating how to use / care for / troubleshoot the hardware
from how to use / troubleshoot the interface... are there other areas that
can be separated into their own subbooks or appendices?   A glossary or
jargon file might similarly be categorized according to those divisions
(imagine: sort by alpha, icons to indicate membership by division).

SJ