[OLPC library] 176 pages on the wiki refer to the plural form OLPCs instead of XOs

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sun Aug 3 22:50:30 EDT 2008

I think that I've changed all of the pages that weren't horribly out
of date or a signed comment.

The more I dig into the wiki the more I realize we need to
restructure.  My next project is either going to be explaining
Semantic MediaWiki and trying to get people to implement it, or to
work on a massive archiving and migration of wikipages that are
hopelessly out of date or old conversation into an 'antique' section
of the wiki.

I will be emailing the Library list about one, another, or both
projects before too long.

Seth