[OLPC library] [support-gang] Health Jam 2008 (article and pictures)

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:50:12 EDT 2008

arjs,

Unfortunately, I'm not likely to be able to attend, but having found these,
I did think that OLPC (SJ et. al.) should consider an "official presence".
I also thought that some of the participants on some of the lists might find
them sufficiently interesting to consider attending on their own, and so I
pinged a note to SJ and a few lists at about the same time.

Didn't mean to create an echo, but I do think that these present very
interesting opportunities to promote XO as platform/channel and possibly to
recruit like-minded developers to port/adapt their projects.

cjl