[OLPC library] Curly Logo / OLPC

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Wed Nov 28 15:59:01 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 15:49 -0500, Erik Blankinship wrote:

>         The parts for interacting with the journal and sharing could
>         be written
>         in python. With pyxpcom, a xpcom component could be written
>         that gives
>         access to JS to all the services in sugar.
>
> Is pyxpcom installed?  Is there an example of this running right now?

Browse uses pyxpcom. If I had to develop an activity using js, html,
xul, etc., I would inspire in Browse's code.

Hulahop is a thin wrapper around pypxcom, for integrating it in gtk.
AFAIR, Marco had this use case in mind when he coded it.

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/hulahop;a=summary
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=web-activity;a=summary

Tomeu