Puppetry From Around the World

Beth Berry darnlucky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:01:51 EDT 2007

Hi there, I am new to the content group, and am interested in creating a
content piece on puppetry from around the world.  I have a large collection
of puppets from Indonesia, China, and Vietnam, and also have connection with
the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta, GA.

What would you suggest as the best way to get started creating a content
package of this nature? I'd like to include text, images, and video.  I am
very computer savvy and have some programming knowledge.

I very much look forward to contributing to any and all content projects
that I am qualified to contribute within.

Thanks,
Beth Berry
beth at darnlucky.com