do the directional pad (d-pad or directional buttons) work on B1 hardware?

Brewster Kahle brewster at archive.org
Sat Jan 20 21:04:47 EST 2007

We are trying to make a quick and dirty demo of a few images of book
pages showing up on the screen.    tablet mode, we think, will make the
best demo.   we would like to use the directional buttons to flip
between pages.

In preparation for a programmer working on this (sorry if this is
obvious) does anyone know if these buttons send a character to the machine?

also, is this the right list for talking about book viewers?

-brewster
Internet Archive