[OLPC library] Working on a repository system for Nepal's OLPC pilot

Jaroslaw Lipszyc jaroslaw.lipszyc at wolnepodreczniki.pl
Thu Dec 13 08:49:26 EST 2007

Hi Brian,

You may want to look at our polish internet school literature library
(beta), which is right now under development:
http://wolnelektury.pl/
Next week we will have ready documents explaining what we did and what
we want to do, i will be happy to post it to you. Our focus is: rich xml
  formatting, export to odt, additional tools for students and teachers
working with classical literature, ease of use.
With very limited book offering and only basic functionality implemented
we already have 45k+ unique users a month, so it seems that we are on
the right track.

greetings
Jaroslaw Lipszyc