[OLPC library] What are you using for a repository service

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 22:21:02 EST 2007

thanks SJ,

I will have to check out the DITA standard.

I have been looking at the fedora (not Linux distro) repository server
www.fedora.info  Will try to get it installed today. It is a web service
and doesn't have an integrated GUI. I like this because it can
conceivably grow w/ the repository and not be limited by the gui

Apparently, people most often use Fez as the web-based front-end for
fedora http://sourceforge.net/projects/fez/

Does anyone in library-land you have much experience w/ either Fez or
fedora? I would really appreciate your comments.

I hope to integrate fedora w/ Moodle though I don't know how difficult
this will be.

The government is really keen right now on an "elibrary" perhaps more
keen than our learning activities we are doing in Squeak.