[OLPC library] Laptop Manual deadlines

SJ Klein sj at laptop.org
Thu Dec 6 16:05:34 EST 2007

No rush on art; just fyi since there was a dearth of open art projects
before, and now some good work like lee's line drawings of XOs in various
positions that would be good additions to the wiki-manual.  I want to put
the manual in joyride tomorrow to encourage activity develpers to add
screenshots and how-tos for their own projects.

SJ