[OLPC library] Libraries for G1G1?

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Thu Dec 6 14:53:26 EST 2007

Hello Drew,

The laptops will not ship with automatic regional library access.

We are working directly with library groups in the US, so this may
change in the future.  The details of our programs in Mexico are
still being worked on, so I can't say yet what will be possible
there, but we do have library contacts there as well; stay tuned.

SJ