[OLPC library] XO end-user doc status update

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Tue Dec 4 14:51:18 EST 2007

Let's get back to this.  We're trying to freeze the interface strings for
the next library release this weekend; and to stop adding any new content
bundles or documents next Friday; that leaves a bit of time for refining
a beautiful manual.

I'd aim for two formats : pdf for everyone / for the web; and XO-html, to
ship on the laptops : formatted to be comfortably readable in ebook-mode
on the XO (with reasonable page breaks, looking decent in both portrait
and landscape mode).

SJ