Library activity

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Tue Apr 17 12:07:10 EDT 2007

Samuel Klein wrote:
> This seems like the right way to go -- allowing many apps to use html
> and a local server without excess overhead, without overloading a
> canonical 'web' activity, and without double-navigation (perhaps an
> option to keep the default browser UI).

Some recent discussion on the Sugar list reminded me that perhaps XUL
can be used to do a lot of this.  So it's possible that no changes are
required at all to strip or change the look of the browser, it's just
necessary to provide custom XUL.  But I'm not really sure about that,
I've never really tried anything with XUL before.  But it seems like
What XUL Is For.