[Kreyol] Creole Books for kids who want to read about Konpè chat and Konpè chen

Fedo Boyer info at creoletrans.com
Tue Dec 20 17:45:00 EST 2011

Welcome to our Publishing House. We are working on a series of
books to encourage children and parents who want to read great
Creole stories to their kids here in the states and in Haiti.

You can also purchase some books for kids in Haiti as well and
we will deliver them for you free of charge.

Check out our new site wouze.com to order you own copy.

We don't guarantee that we will get it to you by Christmas but we
will certainly try.

Thank you for visiting our site. We look forward to more great
books in Creole.

Happy Holidays! Happy New Year!

from

WOUZE.COM

CTPUBLICATIONS, 203 NE 44 St , Miami, FL 33137, United States
To unsubscribe visit: