[Internships] America's Unofficial Ambassadors Initiative - One Laptop Per Child

Christopher Van Hoose christopherv at creativelearning.org
Thu Nov 10 10:58:44 EST 2011

OLPC Foundation
Suite 0234
222 Third Street
Cambridge, MA 02142-1158

Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is Christopher Van Hoose, and I am one of the Program Officers for
the America's Unofficial Ambassadors Initiative.  I was hoping that you'd
had a chance to read through the informational e-mail our organization sent
you a few weeks past about our Directory of Recommended Organizations that
send or host American volunteers in Muslim-majority countries.  I'd like to
discuss your organization and its possible inclusion in our online
directory with you or another member of your organization, at any time you
feel would be appropriate.  Please feel free to forward this e-mail to
whomever in your organization might be most appropriate, reply to this
e-mail directly, or call me at the number below.

Regards,

Christopher Van Hoose

America's Unofficial Ambassadors
*Building Peace Through Service in the Muslim World *
www.unofficialambassadors.org <http://www.unofficialambassadors.orgm/>
202-551-9059