[Internships] Internship Opportunities

Rossina Matos rossina.matos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 23:41:08 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am writing because I am very interested in interning with you.
I am a Media Arts & Animation senior, graduating this coming
August. I will also earn my Associates Degree in Radio & TV
Broadcasting this coming December. Although I am involved
with the media academically, all I have ever worked on is with
children. I have been a volunteer for many associations in the
Dominican Republic (where I'm from), with children with Down
Syndrome, the blind, special needs children, and with children
from low income families and those in need. Here in the States,
I volunteered at the Benjamin Banneker School in Cambridge
and I'm now doing an internship at the Computer Clubhouse in
the Museum of Science of Boston, where I heard from you guys.
I would love to know more about your program and the internships
you offer. I would like to become involved with your organization.
I find that children grow and learn more depending on their area
of interest, and those who do not know much about numbers
might excel in the arts, like me, for instance. I am an artist
seeking to help children develop and grow through the arts
and through technology, and being a part of your program will
let me do exactly that.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Rossina Matos
305.801.0018

--
*RMatos*