[Internships] Question about One Laptop per Child Internship Eligibility

Ebony Jacobs jacobsebb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:57:21 EDT 2011

Hello,

My name is Ebony Jacobs, and I wanted to ask about eligibility for the One
Laptop per Child Academy.

I am a second year grad student studying education (instructional technology
in K-12 education), originally from Rockville, Maryland, but currently
living and volunteering in South Africa. I am interested in applying for one
of the OLPC academy internship positions here.

Am I still eligible for the internship, even though I am not living in the
States at the moment? Also, where in South Africa are your country
partners?

Thank you for the attention, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Ebony Jacobs