[Internships] Possibilitys for internship from Sweden

Per Hultman hultman.per at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:12:16 EST 2011

Hi!

My name is Per Hultman and i am 22 years old. I currently study Computer
Engineering in the fields of Network and Server technology at
Jönköping University in Sweden. I was wondering about the possibility if
there are any to apply for an internship even if i come from the cold
country in the north of Europe. I really feel inspired about the OLPC
project and would also like to experience the world by traveling, if i could
combine travel and using my skills in computers to help the world become a
better place that would be wonderful!

Besides my studies i have had internships at company's in Sweden, for
example the tele/broadband company TeliaSonera.

Thanks in advance for an answer!

With best regards
Per Hultman