[Internships] OLPC Volunteer Opportunities

Farhan Nuruzzaman fn47 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:36:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

My name is Farhan Nuruzzaman and I am a junior Biometry and Statistics major
at Cornell University. I'm really interested in the Grant Writing and
Foundation Outreach Internship that you're offering because I've read a lot
about your organization and I would like to contribute in some way.  I heard
that this internship can be done remotely, so if I can help in any way
please let me know.  This summer I will be a research intern at Columbia
University so I would like to help out by helping write grants from NYC. I
know this internship is unpaid, but I feel that the experience would allow
me to exercise my writing skills and learn more about how to write grants as
well as help out with an organization whose vision I greatly admire.  If you
would like to see my resume, please let me know! I would like to help out in
any way I can.  I will gain experience writing this semester because I am a
student writer intern for my university's newspaper. I also have a lot of
academic research experience.  Also, if there is any other way I can get
involved, please let me know!

Thank You,
Farhan