[Internships] [OLPCorps] 2010 OLPCorps and Intern Programs

ckmitchell at berkeley.edu ckmitchell at berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 27 02:23:50 EST 2010

Hi there,

I just received Nia's email and I am very excited about the OLPCorps and
Intern Programs.  I checked out the website on the Intern Programs and
would like a bit more information.

Do you have any more documents describing the work of interns?  Or more
information on how much the intern stipend is, where interns live, what
their typical cost of living is, etc.?

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Claire Mitchell