[Internships] Cambridge-based internship

Leslie O'Bray leo5 at georgetown.edu
Mon Feb 8 22:15:14 EST 2010

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Leslie O'Bray, I am a junior in the School of Foreign Service at
Georgetown University. I am very interested in applying for an internship at
OLPC, and was hoping you could tell me if there is a Cambridge-based
internship this year. I was unclear about that option when I looked at the
description of internships on the website. If there is one, could you direct
me to where I can read more about it, what is included in the application,
and the application due date?

Thank you!
Leslie O'Bray